Getting cuts in the penis foreskin after having sex which goes away after applying Neosprin. Suggest?

Question
I have a problem of getting a cuts in a specfic region in the penis foreskin after having sex. There is a reddisnesh and fine cuts which goes away in a day ot 2 after applying Neosprin.
My wife was treated for fungal infection and Dr says its cured after weeks of antibiotics. Then I use to have severe cuts.
I also had taken Forcan & Doxy as suggested by Dr. Dr says its cured for her. So why is the problem now with me? Why does it happen only after intercourse ?Is ther a other reasons like dryness, hair etc?
Posted Sat, 13 Jul 2013 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Prasad 5 hours later

Cuts on the penis foreskin after intercourse can be related to one of the following causes:
1. Infection
2. Lack of lubrication
3. Trauma caused by friction

If you have a dry skin, you can add to the list.

The primary aim is to make sure both you and your partner are cured from the fungal infection. If you are free from infection, I suggest you to use good lubrication during intercourse. Spending more time with foreplay can increase genital secretions.

If the cuts are severe and none of the above measures help, then you need to consider surgical measures to treat it.

Hope this answers your query. Let me know if you need clarifications.