Getting constant headaches, back ache, cheek and jaw pain, nausea. Diagnosed with Coeliac and GAD. What is it?
User rating for this question
I am feeling really unwell.. Constant headaches, Cheek and jaw pain, Nausea, Tight chest, Unbearable deep down indigestion, Pain in left arm down to wrist with mild pins and needles, Lethargy and fatigue, Back aches and pains, stiff neck. Burning sensations in my head... Lack of appitiet. General unwell feeling all day long everyday and im only 28. Diagnosed with coeliac and have GAD symptomsonly started about 3 months ago though.
Posted Sat, 14 Dec 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. R.A. Singh 1 hour later
Brief Answer: You may need anxiolytics. Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for writing your query. After reading your post, I would advise that you should seek consultation with a psychiatrist. Your symptoms seems to be due to anxiety. Anxiolytics like alprazolam along with Propranolol can help you in relieving your symptoms. These are prescription drugs and should be taken under medical supervision only. Doing yoga and meditation will also have beneficial effects. Also get a Thyroid profile done. I hope this is helpful to you. If you have any further query, I will be happy to help. Thanks
People also viewed
- Health dangers hiccuping every day
- Ovigyn d side effects crocin
- Back ache nausea and headache growing abdomen pregnant
- Side effects of crisanta ls medicine.
- Nausea back ache headache stomach burns
- Nausea and constant lower back ache
- Side effects of melaglow skin cream
- Can we take crocin with dexorange
- Hurt siatic nerve now testicle hurts
- Hypoplastic left ear
- Why do men fart alot
- Middle back ache nausea
- I have a dry cough tenderness on left chest area and slightly breathless
- Crestor penile curvature
- Swollen painful throat back ache and headache medication