Getting constant headaches, back ache, cheek and jaw pain, nausea. Diagnosed with Coeliac and GAD. What is it?

Emergency Medicine Specialist
I am feeling really unwell.. Constant headaches, Cheek and jaw pain, Nausea, Tight chest, Unbearable deep down indigestion, Pain in left arm down to wrist with mild pins and needles, Lethargy and fatigue, Back aches and pains, stiff neck. Burning sensations in my head... Lack of appitiet. General unwell feeling all day long everyday and im only 28. Diagnosed with coeliac and have GAD symptomsonly started about 3 months ago though.
Posted Sat, 14 Dec 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. R.A. Singh 1 hour later
Brief Answer: You may need anxiolytics. Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for writing your query. After reading your post, I would advise that you should seek consultation with a psychiatrist. Your symptoms seems to be due to anxiety. Anxiolytics like alprazolam along with Propranolol can help you in relieving your symptoms. These are prescription drugs and should be taken under medical supervision only. Doing yoga and meditation will also have beneficial effects. Also get a Thyroid profile done. I hope this is helpful to you. If you have any further query, I will be happy to help. Thanks