Getting chest pain while inhaling. Is it due to gas?

I'm getting chest pain from yesterday on the right hand side. Is it due to GAS ? It pains when I inhale Air strongly
Posted Wed, 27 Nov 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Costochondritis a possibility Detailed Answer: Hi Bronchitis can cause chest pain, you mentioned that in the history. Other than that this age Costochondritis is very common. Next comes the dyspepsia (you label it as gas). This is most often related to food. You can take simple pain relievers like DOLO 650. IF it works that means it is costochondritis, else you need to check with the doctor if the chest pain is related to bronchitis. Hope this helps.