Getting chest pain like squeezing. EKG and BP normal. What can be done?

HI.-mynameis-XXXXXX.-i ve benn; Getting pain on lef tside-fells like someone.IS-grabing my chest --sqezzing-is tst-gone on.monday had blood presser test normal-had. ekg.they said;no abnormalitse-went-to my-doctor-and he-perscide me with more tests.
Posted Wed, 19 Jun 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 3 hours later

It seems like you are not well versed in English writing skills but I did understand what you are trying to say.

I assume that you are having chest pain - squeezing type. You had been to doctor and checked your blood pressure - it is normal. Also, the tests like EKG are also normal. But your concern is about the chest pain.

Here is my opinion to you.

- Since all your tests are normal. I do not think there is any heart problem in you.

- It is possible that you have a chronic peptic ulcer or GERD (GastroEsophageal Reflux Disease) that is causing the pain. For this, you may need to take antacids like Omeprazole.

- Thirdly, the pain could be muscular in origin too - like inflammation in the ribs (costochondritis).

You say that the doctor prescribed you with more tests. Could you right briefly about it? You could take the help of someone who is good at writing English.

I am sorry; unfortunately, we may not be able to call you.

Please post your follow up query. Awaiting your response.

Follow-up: Getting chest pain like squeezing. EKG and BP normal. What can be done? 7 days later
well;sorry-about,myenglishonacomputer.I-had.\my/chest;from.apreviuos.bout.abad,chest,cold,the;doctor.said.HE.prescibed,me.azithromycycin.feel.better.still;, WWW.WWWW.WW
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 47 minutes later

Amazing!! You wrote back. Thank you!!

I am glad you took Azithromycin and you are feeling a lot better now. Great!

Drink warm water and keep yourself warm always. Do not take refrigerated or cold food.

I do not think there is anything seriously wrong with your health.

I wish you good long and healthy life.

Take care!!