Getting burning sensation on penis head and anus while having sex. Why?

Urologist
Question
When I dont indulge in sex or masturbate for 20-25 days, I get short spells of burning of my penis tip and anus. This burning lasts for half an hour to one hour and comes once a day or so. Only way out of this is to masturbae or have sex. Why am I having this burning bouts when I dont masturbate or indulge in sex?
Posted Thu, 2 Aug 2012 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 34 minutes later
Hi

There may be low grade infection of the prostate, which manifest this way. Kindly XXXXXXX a urologist who can guide u on the options. U will need urine culture test and antibiotics for a month or so.
Get well soon.kindly get back for doubts if any.
Dr GS