Getting burning sensation in thigh, pins and needles sensation and have fever. Any cure?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
Question
I have had burning in my thighs and temperatures servers pain needles and pins
Posted Thu, 29 Nov 2012 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 2 hours later
The burning sensation in the thigh and the pins and needles sensations that you are having are likely to be due to the spondylolisthesis.
To help with your symptoms you can start taking methylcobalamin supplements after consulting your orthopedician. Doing regular physiotherapy exercises will also help in decreasing the progression of these age related degenerative changes in the spine and will decrease the nerve root compression.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Regards.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.

Follow-up: Getting burning sensation in thigh, pins and needles sensation and have fever. Any cure? 5 hours later
doctor i allso was spiking tepuratures and thigh pain is this normal

Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 7 hours later
Hello.
Thanks for writing again.
The thigh pain could be due to the nerve root compression. The spiking fever is likely to be due to an infection which needs proper treatment after a careful examination by a physician.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.
Regards.