Getting body pain. What could be the cause?

I’m getting body Pain like weekly twice but for that I’m not taking any tablet So Please Advice me...
Posted Sun, 13 Oct 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
analgesics and rest would help you

Detailed Answer:

You can take simple analgesics like Dolo, Brufen, or Diclofenac when the pain is severe.

However, in my view, if you rest well and have a sound sleep for at least 6 hours in a day, you should be fine.

I think rest is what you require now. So, please take a break and relax for a day or two.

Get well soon.

Follow-up: Getting body pain. What could be the cause? 15 hours later
Thank you so much Shanthi,
I have one more question, my neck upper side i mean back side of head, past 2 month i'm getting pain even neck also paining so for that what i have to do.?
Please Advice........

Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
cervical collar

Detailed Answer:

You can take the same medicines that I told in my earlier reply for neck pain as well. In addition, you can use a cervical collar as support to your neck.

Do not use a pillow while you sleep. Do not make your neck stiff. Do rotatory neck movements side ways and upside down frequently to prevent spasm of the neck muscles.

You can use volini spray on the neck as well when in pain.

Get well soon.

Follow-up: Getting body pain. What could be the cause? 2 minutes later
Thanks for your advice.
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 2 minutes later
Brief Answer:
thank you too

Detailed Answer:
pleasure is mine, anytime.

Do write a review if time permits, and get well soon.

Take care!