Getting black spots in vision. What treatment should be done?

last 4-5 days i am facing low visibility or less brightness on my right eye .i am seeing one small black circle when seeing on my right side eye.
Posted Wed, 5 Dec 2012 in Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by Dr. Ganesh Sanap 2 hours later

Black spots in your vision may be due to benign condition known as FLOATERS. Inside of eye is made of gelatinous material called vitreous. Normal debris or objects present in vitrous, when light hits it then we have black spot in vision, as it cast a shadow on retina.

However you are experiencing the decreased vision, complete dilated eye examination is necessary to rule out retinal detachment.

You have to seek immediate consultation of your ophthalmologist and get evaluated as soon as possible.

Hope I have answered your query, any follow up is welcome.