Getting black and red worm in stool. Smoke marijuana. Taken zelcom. What could I do?

Gastroenterologist, Surgical
i have been getting a lot of black dots, red dots, and white dots (which i believe to be worm eggs) along with clear worms, black worms and red worms in my stool. Ive noticed it during the days of regularly smoking marijuana. When i stopped smoking, i dont see them (or rarely present) I would like to know if Marijuana kills worms?? And if so, is it possible to get rid of all by smoking enough? I have also taken the asian pill "zelcom" (flubendazole) and it helped me see more massive amounts of those things... What do you suggest I do now?
Posted Wed, 15 May 2013 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Ajit Naniksingh Kukreja 1 hour later

Thanks for writing in

It seems some one has misguided you
There is no documented evidence which points to marijuana killing worms or parasites

Flubendazole will definitely helps

So instead of going for non scientific approaches it would be better if you see a doctor

Hope this helps
DO write back in case of concern
Wishing you a healthy life ahead
Follow-up: Getting black and red worm in stool. Smoke marijuana. Taken zelcom. What could I do? 5 hours later
I know XXXXXXX cider vinegar helps get rid of worms also.. is it safe to intake large amount of it as a remedy?
Answered by Dr. Ajit Naniksingh Kukreja 12 hours later

Thanks for your followup

Any house hold remedy has its own merits and demerits

There is no clear justification as to what amount of cider vinegar is helpful and after what amount will it starts causing harm

SO I strongly believe house hold remedies are a placebo, you should go for a definitive treatment

Hope this clears your doubts