Getting bad smells from nostrils. What is this?

hi the problem i have is that i get a really bad smell that comes out my pores around my nose,and also get a build up in my pores that i have to squeeze out quite often and the smell is smells like shit to be honest and its really getting me down and thinking of taking my own lfe because of the comments i hear people say!!cold you please help.
Posted Fri, 29 Mar 2013 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 2 hours later
Thanks for the query,
you are suffering from a condition called as seborrhea.
In this condition the sebaceous glands around the nose are hyperactive and produce lot of secretion, when these secretions got infected they produce smell and come out like cheesy material.

Here is my suggestion for you.
1. wash your face with an oil control face wash, like the one containing tea tree oil.
2. keep cleaning the pores. for this you should boil water in a container and allow the steam to warm your face, this will open up the pores and you can easily squeeze out the content.
3. Immediately after squeezing out, apply benzoyl peroxide gel, this will reduce the smell.

Feel free to ask, if you have any other doubt.
Thank you