Getting back pain after masturbation. Does excessive masturbation causes adrenal fatigue?

Sexologist
Question
I am XXXXXX working in a Bangalore based company.

I have a personal question do excessive masturbation causes aderenal fatigue because i get back pain after i masturbate and i have this habbit for more than 8 years so i afraid will this lead to adrenal fatigue
Posted Sat, 11 May 2013 in Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. A. CHAKRAVARTHY 2 hours later
Hi XXXXXXX
Thanks for the query

Masturbation as such shall not cause any health problem.
Anything in excess shall be a problem.
What made you think you are doing excessive masturbation?
I need to know your frequency of masturbation before I can give suggestion.

regards
Dr A CHAKRAVARTHY

Follow-up: Getting back pain after masturbation. Does excessive masturbation causes adrenal fatigue? 15 hours later
Some 8 to 9 years back i did it for 2 times a day for almost a year and i stopped it for 3 years after i again started one time a day my worry is whether can regain my health back.

Answered by Dr. A. CHAKRAVARTHY 4 hours later
Dear XXXXXXX

Masturbation is NOT called excessive when it do not alter the day to day life of the person. Once or twice in a day at your age is quite normal and shall not cause any health problem. Masturbation as such shall NOT cause adrenal fatigue. It is a myth spread by quacks

regards
Dr A CHAKRAVARTHY
Consultant in Reproductive & Sexual Medicine
WWW.WWWW.WW

Follow-up: Getting back pain after masturbation. Does excessive masturbation causes adrenal fatigue? 6 hours later
Then how can i get relieved from back pain and why my lower back has pain specifically after i masturbate,can i do a master health check up and how can i confirm that i don't have adrenal fatigue.

Thanks for your answer

Answered by Dr. A. CHAKRAVARTHY 1 hour later
Dear XXXXXXX

In Modern Medicine (Evidence Based Medicine) there is NO terminology called "adrenal fatigue". There is NO published evidence that Masturbation as such can cause any health hazards.

Have you ever heard that intercourse twice in a day results in any health problem? The mechanism of masturbation is also similar to intercourse whereas the only difference is the stimulation in masturbation is by self and in intercourse another person.
The backache you are experiencing may be due to some other cause which need to be investigated. It is better to consult a physician at your place to evaluate and manage backache

Hope I could give you an insight about your concern
Wish you healthy sexual life

Dr A CHAKRAVARTHY

Follow-up: Getting back pain after masturbation. Does excessive masturbation causes adrenal fatigue? 3 days later
Thanks .your valuable input Dr XXXXXXX

Answered by Dr. A. CHAKRAVARTHY 2 days later
Dear XXXXXXX

You are welcome
Wish You A Healthy Sexual Life

Dr A CHAKRAVARTHY