Getting a tickly feeling every time. Having right abdomen pain all day. What treatment should be done?

Its been 3 days Iv been getting a tickly feeling every time I pee and today iv had right abdomen pain all day
Posted Fri, 10 Aug 2012 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 1 hour later

Thanks for the query

It looks like you are suffering from a urine routine with culture done.
Urinary tract infections are treated with antibiotics like levofloxacin for 7 days. The abdominal pain will come down once the treatment is started, if it's unbearable then analgesics like tramadol can help. Please approach your physican for a prescription.

In the mean while

1. Drink lots of water
2. Avoid sexual intercourse If indulged it should be protected sex
3. Keep your genital region clean and free from moisture

I hope I have answered your query. If you have no further queries please accept my answer

I wish you good health