Getting a clear slimy liquid that smells in groin area. How to stop it?

Hi, I am getting a clear slimy liquid that smells in my groin. I was wondering how to stop it.
Posted Sun, 2 Sep 2012 in Infections
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 4 hours later
Welcome to healthcare magic!
Please let me know some details, since how long is the problem, is it itchy.
How is the skin there, if any redness or eruption then please upload a photo.
That would be helpful.
Meanwhile wash the local area with soap and liberal fluid.
Keep the area dry thoroughly, use cotton under garments if you are using synthetic type one.
Let me know these details in follow up query.
I hope this advise would be helpful for you.
Wish you a great health!
Follow-up: Getting a clear slimy liquid that smells in groin area. How to stop it? 43 minutes later
Thank you for the quick reply. It is occasionally very itchy, I am unsure how long I have had this, but I think the itchiness has been with me on and off for a year. The liquid and smell a few weeks. There does not seem to be any associated redness and no eruptions.
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 12 minutes later
Welcome back to Healthcare Magic!
It appears that it is the characteristic of your body glands to make excessive secretions like few other patients.
You would get relief by switching to cotton under garments and use a medicated powder-
ABSORB/MYCODERM Thrice a day for 10 days and then when you go out and still later when required.
I hope you would get relief soon.