Get very cold hands and feet in the winter. What is the cause and how to overcome this problem?

ENT Specialist
I get very cold hands and feet in the winter what is the cause, and what can I do naturally to obviate this problem?
Posted Sat, 20 Jul 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Ravinder Sharma 2 hours later
I am Dr Ravinder Sharma

On the basis of the information provided it appears you will require a medicine consultation and some tests like routine blood count and thyroid function test to rule out hypothyroidism. Decrease in the hormones level secreted by thyroid gland can also present with such symptoms. However to come to the conclusion you will require a consultation and thyroid function tests.

I hope this answers your concern. Feel free to contact me if you require more information about it

with regards
Ravinder Sharma