Get very cold and weak. Have four auto immune diseases, asthma and sometimes decreased urine out put. What to do?

I get very cold and weak.i have four auto immune dis,acid diseases,asthma,sometimes decreased urine out put.
Posted Tue, 17 Sep 2013 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 23 minutes later
Brief Answer:
It could be due to hypothyroidism.

Detailed Answer:
Dear Madam,

Thank you for posting your query on XXXXXXX

Well looking into your problem I would like to tell you that since you suffer from multiple problems it would be very difficult to pin point one disease for that .As you say you feel cold and weak it could be because of decreased thyroid hormones .

Make sure your thyroxine replacement is going well . The worrisome thing is decreased urine output since 2 months . You have had two episodes .I would advise you to consult your treating doctor and get your TSH , Renal function tests , urine r/m done to look for the ongoing disease . You require a full body check up in my opinion.

Dr. Shruti