Get tired, have fluctuating BP, weak and fainty. All test are normal. Take medicine for thyroid. Suggest?

I'm hoping you might help in finding me a highly rated endocrinologist in the Kansas City, MO area.My blood tests, carotid studies and echocardiogram results are okay, and my thyroid medication has recently been adjusted by my internist.
However, I get very tired, have high and very low blood pressures, weak and fainty. XXXXXXX Weeks, YYYY@YYYY
Posted Thu, 8 Aug 2013 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Jay Patel 2 hours later

I am dr XXXXXXX and will try my level best to address your concern.

Based from the information provided you are looking for the best rated endocrinologist in kansas city MO.

Below are the list of 3 doctors who are practicing as endocrinologist in the Kansas City for more then 30 yrs. You may choose any one of them to address your issues and they will help you in all the way they can.

Dr. XXXXXXX Hellman, MD
Hellman/Rosen Endocrine Assocs
2790 Clay Edwards Dr Suite 1250
North Kansas City, MO 0000
(816) 421-3700 (Office)

Dr. XXXXXXX N. Gomes, MD
Shawnee Mission Specialty Care
8901 W 74th St Suite 269
Shawnee Mission, KS 0000
(913) 676-7585 (Office)

Dr. XXXXXXX P. Lukert, MD
Kansas City, KS 0000
(913) 588-6311 (Office)
(913) 588-3994 (Fax)

Thanks for the query, please feel free to contact me in case of any other concern.