Ask a Urologist   »  

Get tickle sensations in penis. What could be the cause and treatment?

get tickle sensations. can upload image but find not good to do it.

i am at bangalore,yelchanahalli. i am on YYYY@YYYY on messenger and can show if required on webcam
Posted Mon, 12 Aug 2013 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 1 hour later

It seems like your query is about the tickling sensations. Please post your complete medical concern so that I could guide you further.

Awaiting your response.

Follow-up: Get tickle sensations in penis. What could be the cause and treatment? 20 minutes later
I suddenly felt tickling sensation, which became irritating to me.
I am also married with 10 year old daughter.

Let me know what can be the reason.
tickling sensation is the urological question in the penis. I hope i have to speak to the urologist.
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 4 minutes later

Having tickling sensation in the penis occasionally is a normal phenomena. You need not do anything about it. Please relax; nothing to worry.

In my view, you are absolutely normal and perfectly healthy. Most people get these tickling sensations when sexually aroused. There is no harm or serious side effects of the same on your health.

I hope this is clear to you. Wish you good health. If you have other concerns, please write back.

Thank you!