Get sweaty and fatigued with minimal activity. Have hashimotos and hypercalciurea. Suggest?

I get very sweaty and fatigued with minimal activity. I'm in good health and only health problem is hashimotos and hypercalciurea - I drink an average of a liter per day of water - no caffeine alcohol or smoking
Posted Tue, 24 Sep 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Jose Ignacio Artero Munoz 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Sweaty and fatigue

Detailed Answer:
Delighted to be able to help.

Your symptoms can be caused by many conditions. The first thing to consider are the two pathologies that you have:
Hashimoto's thyroiditis and hypercalciuria.

Go to your doctor. He must request blood analysis and urine analysis to measure levels of: Parathyroid hormone (PTH), Thyroid hormones, Calcium in blood and calcium in urine. In the analysis it is also necessary to measure hemoglobin and hematocrit to rule out anemia. Blood glucose levels should be done too. Alterations in the level of these substances ​​can cause the symptoms that you have. If the results of blood and urine ​​are normal, your doctor must request additional test to rule out cardiac or pulmonary pathology.

I Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help. If you do not have any clarifications, please don’t forget to evaluate my answer.

I wish you good health