Get sore bump on roof of mouth. Noticed tiny whitish seepage coming out. What could be the cause?

Emergency Medicine Specialist
I occasstionaly get a sore/bump on the roof of my mouth. It may be a week or so but then it drains out. In between this occurrence I may press against the roof of my mouth and have a tiny whitish seepage that comes out at the top of my gum in between my two front teeth. What would be causing this?
Posted Sun, 23 Jun 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. R.A. Singh 1 hour later

Thanks for writing your query.

After reading your post, it seems that you are having some infection in your oral cavity and needs proper clinical examination, investigation and medical management.

You can go for following investigations after getting examined by your dentist :-
1. Complete Blood Count(CBC).
2. Ortho Pento Gram(OPG).

Antibiotiic like Amoxicillin and Clavunate along with a probiotic preparation will help in controlling the infection.

I hope this is helpful to you.

If you have any further query, I will be help.