Get regular headache specially while walking in sun. Get relief after taking Saridon. Suggest?

I get regular headache, specially if I walk in sun, not able to bear sunlight at all. Once I take saridon, I get relief. Please advice natural remedy for it.
Posted Sun, 8 Sep 2013 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Vaishalee Punj 7 hours later
Brief Answer:
Can be sun/heat-exhaustion

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for posting your query on XXXXXXX

It seems to be happening due to heat or sun exhaustion. Please let me know if you have other symptoms apart from headache. Also if you can describe the quality of headache.

I will recommend the following:

-Please avoid travelling in the sun. You should go out either early in the morning or after the sun is down.

-If possible go out in an air-conditioned vehicle.

-Take gatorade, ORS-L or Electral to replenish for lost electrolytes due to increased sweating. Also drink ore of fluids and pure water to make up for lost fluids. This step works like magic.

-Take regular meals. You need to take 3 proper meals and 3 snacks in a day to avoid low blood glucose as a result of exertion.

- Get your blood tests done

Dr Vaishalee