Get heart palpitations after meals. Lot of bleching and burping. Normal?

I get heart palpitations mainly after I eat, and alot of bleching and burping,
I have had palpitations on and off for years Doctors told me that they were pvc' and pac's and that it was normal. This is new though with the burping. What is it?
Posted Sun, 16 Jun 2013 in Heart Rate and Rhythm Disorders
Answered by Dr. Anantharamakrishnan 2 hours later
Hi friend,
Welcome to Health Care Magic

Your arrhythmia seems to be benign, as your doctor has reassured.
     ‘Post hoc ergo propter hoc’ – meaning "after this, therefore because of this" - we tend to associate things with the immediate preceding event, which is true, only at times... / Belching may simply be drawing attention to the event! / Gas can be produced in the intestine, not in the stomach – it is swallowed air...and anxiety is a common contributory factor, adding to gulping fast with open mouth! Distended stomach may press on the diaphragm... Eating slowly with closed mouth may help; Not lying down after food may help; anti-flatulents and antacids, pro-kinetic drugs may help... / an event monitor may be done at times / Discuss with your doctor.

Wishing speedy recovery
God bless
Good luck