Get dizzy. Feel sick when lying down with chest discomfort, pins and needles in leg. Suggest?

General Surgeon
I feel slightly sick and get dizzy and more sick when I lie down with a discomfort in my chest. If I sit up I feel more sick and get pins and needles in my R leg. I feel quite bad.
Posted Sat, 7 Sep 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Hari Charan Perigela 58 minutes later
Brief Answer:
You should be investigated

Detailed Answer:
Discomfort in the chest and dizziness related to posture is mostly of musculo skeletal in nature.
Regarding,pibs and needles the corresponding nerve might be involved due to posture.
If the chest discomfort is more,then you should get x XXXXXXX chest- PA view,Echocardiogram.
I prescribe Skeletal muscle relaxant tablet,multi vitamin tablet which contains vitB12 to my patients with similar complaints.
Practise yoga and breathing exercises.they help a lot.