Gastric problem, full body pain. What these symptoms suggest?

hai im not feeling weel since 2 days full of body pains ,gastric problem, im not intrested to eat any thing ,feeling very drowsy
Posted Tue, 5 Nov 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 55 minutes later
Brief Answer:
antacids, rest, and fluids will help you

Detailed Answer:

I am sorry that you are not feeling well since last 2 days. It seems like you are stressed out. That is the reason why you are having body pain, gastric problem, and other symptoms.

If I were your treating doctor, I would advise you to take Tablet Rablet D or Pan D on empty stomach early in the morning for next 5 days to take care of the gastritis and the loss of appetite.

In addition, I would suggest you healthy drinks like tender coconut water, fresh fruit juices, along with Electral water to replenish the electrolytes in your body and get your energy back.

You can also take a course of multivitamin tablets like Capsule Becosules, once daily for improvement of your general health.

I am sure there is nothing seriously wrong with your health.

You just need some rest, and good food to take care of your health.

Follow my suggestions, and you would be in perfect health soon.

Take care!
Follow-up: Gastric problem, full body pain. What these symptoms suggest? 1 hour later
my body gets crushed with pain suggest some tablets for me i cant bare this pain
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Dolo or Brufen

Detailed Answer:

You can take simple analgesics like Dolo or Brufen after food, as and when required, for pain relief.

Get well soon.