Gas creating irritation in food pipe, take razo. Ulgel should be taken after meal or before?

Ulgel should be taken after meal or before?? Also I feel like gas bubbles coming upward creating irritation in my food pipe and I try to have burps to get relief.
I am taking razo once in morning but no relief...
Posted Thu, 4 Jul 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Vaishalee Punj 6 hours later

Thanks for posting you query on XXXXXXX

Ulgel should be taken after meals and at bed time.

It seems that you are suffering from bloating. I can advise you a few lifestyle changes:

Take high fiber diet like fruits and vegetables, digestive biscuits five times a day.
Take frequent and regular meals. Take 3 proper meals and 3 small snacks in a day.
Include natural antacids like milk, yogurt in your diet.
Avoid spicy food.
Undigestable proteins like beans and black gram can also cause bloating. You may avoid then too.
Take hygienic food and clean drinking water from a reliable source. It will help in keeping stomach infections at bay.
Try tummy massages when you experience bloating.

Usually the above mentioned changes work for bloating. If the diet and lifestyle changes do not work, then you may see a gastro-enterologist for more investigations.

Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Vaishalee