Gamma is high 600. Having alcohol and medicines. Suggest?

Hi m having alcohol and medicines as well but my gamma is high it is like 600 what should I do m eating well only vegetarian .kindly suggest me

Kindly tell me what medicines or injection course I have to do
Posted Tue, 30 Jul 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 1 hour later
Welcome to healthcare Magic!
Alcohol consumption, some drug treatments and toxins cause the GGT levels to rise.
To make sure that alcohol is not causing all the troble you must stop it fully for two weeks and then get the liver function test. If the GGt is normal it the alcohol which is tha cause, if remains raised then may be the drug is the cause. In later case you will need to undergo a physical examination and then the treatment as per the cause. Taking shots/medicines blindly is not advisable and may be harmful.
I hope the advise would be informative and useful for you.
Take Care!