Gall bladder tumor. Suggestion for best hospital in bangalore for surgery of gall bladder removal?

Gastroenterologist, Surgical
My mother has a gall bladder tumour since last 4 months. She is suggested to undergo a surgery for removal. She was having medicine to cure, please suggest a right hospital that is specialized, trusted and reasonable in bangalore.
Posted Wed, 23 May 2012 in Liver and Gall Bladder
Answered by Dr. Ajit Naniksingh Kukreja 2 hours later

Thanks for posting your query

I think it would be advisable to get operated at the earliest if it is a malginant tumor

There are lot of hospitals in Banglore, but the forum rules do not permit recommending any particular one, you may ask you family doctor to suggest you one

Any guidance regarding the management of the same is welcome

Hope this helps
Am available for any followup queries
If there are no further doubts, do accept this reply and rate it

Wishing Your mother A Speedy Recovery