Gall bladder removal done. FBC results showing liver GGT and ALP high. Advice?

Hi, I recently had my gall bladder removed and had FBC done. Results came back: red, white blood cells and platelets are all within normal range. However my liver Ggt and alp came back very high - Ggt 194 and alp 170. Bilirium also 19. I am extremely concerned by these results and hoping you many be able to give me some advice and feedback. Thank you so very much for your precious time.
Kindest regards XXXXXXX
Posted Tue, 26 Jun 2012 in Liver and Gall Bladder
Answered by Dr. Jasvinder Singh 47 minutes later

I can understand your concern for the raised GGT and ALP. GGT is a liver enzyme and in females the normal range is 0 - 45 U/L. GGT blood levels may be elevated due to liver disease, hepatitis, gallstones, diabetes, pancreatic disease, kidney failure, alcohol misuse, certain prescription drugs, certain herbs and supplements or taking very high amounts of supplements.

There is a possibility for having some sludge or stones in the common bile duct after the good health.