Gall bladder polyp found on ultra sound. What should i do?
User rating for this question
Posted Tue, 26 Nov 2013 in Cancer
Answered by Dr. Indranil Ghosh 4 hours later
Brief Answer: Not likely to be cancer Detailed Answer: Hi Thanks for your query. It appears that you have got a 3mm tiny polyp in gall bladder. This is not significant at all. These findings are seen in many individuals if ultrasound is done in everybody. I don't see any reason for further workup. This is not known to turn into cancer or cause death. For reassurance you can go for another ultrasound in 3-6 months. Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer further followup queries, if any.
People also viewed
- Precancerous polyps on gall bladder
- Ultra sound gall bladder polyps wrong diagnosis
- Gall bladder polyps removal
- Does adderall clog hair follicles
- Defza 6 mg tab
- Signs of foliate papillae cancer
- Hematuria and gall bladder polyps
- Feces stain on underwear cancer?
- High eosinophil and cancer relation
- Life expectancy with urachal cancer
- How to treat early motor radiculo neuropathy
- Is crocin safe in 7th month of pregnancy for headache
- Gall bladder polyp disappears
- How long can someone live with cachexia
- Does dettol cause itchy skin?