Gained weight during pregnancy. Want to lose weight

hi im looking for a dr .doing the bood test and urine test for weight loss in my
in my case when they get pregnant, I put 40 kilos, and I can not lose all diets did there, and go to the gym, I think i need bood test .. is there a doctor in spain very good. but let me know if I can address here thank you very much!!

Google Translate for Business:Translator ToolkitWebsite TranslatorGlobal Market Finder

Turn off instant translationAbout Google TranslateMobilePrivacyHelpSend feedback

hi in my case when get pregnant ,I put 40 kilos I loss 20 kilos redy !!! but I did all the diets,, didnt work to me please I need specialty thank you!!!!

Posted Thu, 15 Aug 2013 in Weight Loss
Answered by Dr. Hari Om Chandrakar 3 hours later
Hello XXXX

From your history, I understood what you actually want. First, you want to lose weight, which you had gained in your previous pregnancy, and you want to know the address from where you can get your blood test done.

You have to contact your nearby General Physician to get your blood test done. I can guide you for what tests to be done! You can get some info at this link
First, you require a complete blood profile including your cholesterol levels, triglyceride levels, HDL, LDL, VLDL, chylomicrons.
You also require some hormonal tests like Thyroid hormones and Insulin levels.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help.

Dr Hari Om Chandrakar
Follow-up: Gained weight during pregnancy. Want to lose weight 31 hours later
Dr XXXXXXX Om Chandrakar,
I was hopping to get help, like a referral to a good Dr or Practice that do it all together, I got a friend of mine that went to Spain to see a Dr, and they did all the test, the ones you have mentioned and more, and they gave her a specialised diet for her needs and she is loosing lots of weight, I was hoping to find a Dr in England so I don't have to travel over seas to see this specialist.
when I had my last blood tests taken they said everything was fine...
Also the fees that I paid not sure what they are for, is it just for the question I previously made?
Many thanks
Answered by Dr. Hari Om Chandrakar 8 hours later

I am glad you got that friend and the details. Please go ahead accordingly.

You could still ask me one more follow up query if you wish for the payment that you made.

I wish you good health.

Take care and regards