Fungal infection in penis. What remedy to be taken?

Fungal infection in penis. What remedy to be taken. Started 3-4 days back.
Posted Tue, 8 Oct 2013 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Answered by Dr. Guru 22 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Need further evaluation

Detailed Answer:

Thank you for consulting HealthcareMagic!

Most of the infections caused in penile region looks similar and cannot easily be confirmed as fungal infections. You need to undergo few screening tests for sexually transmitted infections which are caused not only by fungus but may also viral and bacteria as well which almost present similarly. So, a physical examination and tests are needed as the treatment varies based o the organism which is causing it.

Hope I have answered your query. If you do not have any clarifications, you can close the discussion and rate the answer.

If you like my answers and wish me to answer in future, bring it to my attention: Dr Vasanth. Url link is as follows:
Wish you good health.