Ask a Dentist   »  

Front teeth is shaking. What is causing this?

My Front tooth is shaking.
Posted Thu, 11 Apr 2013 in Dental Health
Answered by Dr. Bibhu Dutt Nanda 1 hour later
I will be glad to inform you that whenever the bone supporting the tooth gets weak, tooth starts wobbling. In order to make the tooth stable bone grafts surgery has to be performed followed by wiring the tooth to provide it support from the neighboring tooth, but this procedure can only be performed if the tooth is in is good condition.
I do not know as to how much is the tooth moving in the socket, but if the tooth mobility is too much then unfortunately, it will have to be removed.
No medicine can make your tooth stable like before; therefore do not go for any medicines.
I will recommend you to see an oral surgeon, who will guide you as to whether the tooth can be saved or not. If not, then you can get an implant to replace your missing front tooth.
I hope this answer was useful.
If you have any further queries, feel free to write back to us.
I wish you good health.
Follow-up: Front teeth is shaking. What is causing this? 52 minutes later
Thanks DR. I will go for an oral surgeon and let check what happen ...
Answered by Dr. Bibhu Dutt Nanda 4 minutes later
I appreciate your decision and I wish you good health.