Frequent urination with mild pain, hard stool. Second pregnancy. Is amniotic fluid oozing out & any danger to baby?

Hi I am XXXXXXX I am 23 weeks pregnant and this is my second pregnancy. 1 week back i had an anomaly scan and the results came to be normal.The problem is today morning i felt like passing urine and went to urinate.later again after 15 min i felt like passing urine and also felt like baby is coming out and passed only little amount of urine with little pain.this continued for every 10min for about 40 min.After that i had a hard stool and then felt like everything is fine.later i passed urine after 1 and half hour and felt like something is open down.but i didnt have the earlier situation of pain and frequent urination.what does this indicate?is there any danger to the baby ? is my amniotic fluid oozing out? My first delivery was vaginal.
Posted Fri, 18 May 2012 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Meenakshi Titoria Sahu 3 hours later

With the history you are giving, you need to be examined by Obstetrician. You may be having a urine infection/ sometimes the position of uterus leads to abnormal sensations because of pressure on bladder.

Your obstetrician may advise you ultrasound for measurement of cervical length, liquor volume. Treatment and prognosis depends on the cause.

Best wishes