Ask a Urologist   »  

Frequent urination with burning penis. Is it bad to hold sperm forcefully?

I am a 25 year old man and healthy.
From past few days, i am feeling very frequent urge to pee and also very little burning sensation some times on top of my penis, and it is after when i forcefully hold my sperm inside my penis while night fall or wet night, i did not allow my sperm to come out.
Please tell me if it is bad to hold the sperm inside and not let it out, some time i masturbate and hold my sperm inside,do not let it out and keep it inside.
Now i have stopped masturbation but that night when i was about to ejaculate in my dream i held the sperm inside.
Now i am feeling this very frequent (every 15-20 mins) urge to pee.

About every 15-20 minutes i would have to get up to use the washroom, but when i attempt to urinate i cant. While peeing For first time normal flow and then after that almost nothing comes out.
Please advise, what it is?? what should i do??
Posted Mon, 7 Jan 2013 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 43 minutes later
Dear sir,

It is very difficult to say whether you have these symptoms secondary to holding the sperms.

Your symptoms are highly suggestive of urinalysis and ultrasound of the KUB (kidney-ureter-bladder reion). You should start yourself on antibiotics such as levofloxacin and alpha blockers such as tamsulosin under the guidance of urologist.

Rajiv goel