Ask a Urologist   »  

Frequent urination with back pain and pelvic pain. What could be causing this?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Jul 2016
Jul 2016

Urologist
Question
frequent urination accompanied by back or side pain pelvic what can be the cause and my girlfriend has some sports like pimple in her lower abdomen and doesn't hurt at all she says ...... what could be the problem cos I have discomfort in my penis no pains
Posted Thu, 14 Mar 2013 in Urinary and Bladder Problems

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 3 hours later
Hello
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that your pain in the back associated with frequent urination could be due to either stone in urinary system mostly in ureter or could be due to UTI.
Diagnosiscan be confirmed with following investigations
1) Routine urine Test
2) Ultrasound scanning of abdomen
Reports of these tests are availble in few hours.
Get these test done and consult qualified Urologistalong with reports for clinical examination and further treatment.
Hope I have answered your query. if you have some more questions please feel free to ask I shall be pleased to help you.
Thanks with regards.
Dr.Patil

Follow-up: Frequent urination with back pain and pelvic pain. What could be causing this? 1 hour later
are those stds?

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 6 hours later
Hello
Thanks for follow up.
It is difficult to make any comments without clinical examination.Please get her Blood tests done for STD and consult qualified Dermatologist for examination and treatment.
Thanks and regards.
Dr.Patil.

Follow-up: Frequent urination with back pain and pelvic pain. What could be causing this? 9 hours later
Thank you

Hello
Thanks for reply.If you have any more query please do write to me I shall be happy to address the same..
Thanks with Regards.
Dr.Patil