Ask a Urologist   »  

Frequent urination, vomiting, dry cough. Allopathic not suitable, taking homeopathy, yellowish gums from mouth. Suggest?

I have frequent urinal problem I go more than 10 to 15 times combining the night after sleep also and currently iam suffering from dry cough Allopathic medicine dont suit me i get vomiting and currently taking homeopathy treatment for dry cough but even this is not working the cough is becoming severe day by day no liquid apart from little bit of yellowish gums coming out from mouth
Posted Fri, 17 May 2013 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. Andy Fine 1 hour later

Going to the bathroom this frequently at your age probably suggest either a sexually transmitted disease or a prostate infection causing inflammation and infection of urinary tract.

I do not think the cough is related. He probably need to get a urine analysis to assess for infection and inflammation and also testing for sexually transmitted diseases if applicable, and antibiotics if indicated.