Ask a Urologist   »  

Frequent urination, irritation in tip of penis, drops of urine leaking

Hi, My age is 26, 6 feet, 72kgs,Male, last few months i have frequent urination, iritation in the tip of urinary part, drops of urines coming out frequently,
Posted Sat, 28 Apr 2012 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 9 hours later

You are probably having urinary tract infection.

I suggest you to get urine routine and microscpy and ultrasound abdomen and pelvis done. You can get back to us with the report or see urologist at your place.

In the mean time, take plenty of water. Plenty of fruits and vegetables and cranberry juice also might help you.

I hope my answers are adequate. I will be available for follow ups if you have any more concerns.