Frequent urination, headaches, and cramps. Am I pregnant?

lately i pee a lot and i have headaches every night. cramps
Posted Sun, 16 Sep 2012 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 52 minutes later

I am not sure if you are pregnant. Presuming pregnancy is confirmed my comments are as follows:

Increased frequency of micturition is a physiological phenomenon in early pregnancy.
As pregnancy advances it will subside & again will reappear in third trimester.

Night cramps in pregnancy are due to calcium deficiency. So increase your calcium intake up to 1000-1500 mg a day.

Regarding headaches- get your blood pressure checked. If it is within normal range means less than 140/90 mm of Hg, you can take paracetamol which is safe in pregnancy for headache.

I hope your query has been answered. I will be available for your further queries.