Frequent urination, clear urine, pressure in crotch while urinating, feel like something is there in vagina.

I am having a feeling like there is something in my vagina. I have been urinating frequently in very small amounts, and the urine is clear. When I pee I feel a pressure in my crotch. This has been going on for several days, and was getting better. However in the last hour it became much more intense. I am 21, 5' 9", 190 lbs
Posted Tue, 17 Apr 2012 in Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by Dr. Minoo Bhagia 1 hour later

I think you are having urinary tract infection.

You should give urine sample in the lab to see whether there are pus cells or not

Meanwhile drink lot of water with alkalizer

Take some antispasmodic like flavoxate under your doctor's prescription and guidance

If pus cells are found you can get culture and sensitivity test, based on which your doctor will prescribe you the appropriate antibiotics and anti-spasmodic medicines.

If needed you can get it examined by your gynae so as to exclude any urethral pathology or vaginal infection

Any further query is most welcome