Ask a Urologist   »  

Frequent urination, burning, vaginal itching, less urine, warts in the hand, done urine test, no bladder infection

I am having frequent urination with burning and severe vaginal itching inside and also urine is small amounts at a time. I also have what a doctor said looked like warts come in three places on my left hand palm thumb and ring finger, my mouth also is cracked open on the left side and crusty
Posted Tue, 1 May 2012 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Follow-up: Frequent urination, burning, vaginal itching, less urine, warts in the hand, done urine test, no bladder infection 18 minutes later
My boyfriend is also having a problem with limited but frequent urinary issure but no pain, no discharge, no other symptom at all other than a little abdominal pressure from incomplete urination. He also had a urine test on Thurs. that stated no bladder infection
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 2 hours later
Having repeated urinary symptoms with no infection detected on urine examination might be due to more acidic nature of the urine.
To prevent this, you need to have more and more fluids per day.
Avoid acidic fruit juices like lime juice, orange juice, etc.
Plenty of cranberry juice will help in reducing the symptoms.
Examine the external genital area carefully for any injury and rashes.
If the symptoms do not improve you can get your ultrasound scan done to rule out any possibility of renal or ureteric calculus.
Since you both are having similar symptoms it is best to get a urine culture sensitivity done to completely rule out the infections.
I hope my answer and recommendations are adequate and helpful. Waiting for your further follow up queries if any.