Frequent urination, body cramps, masturbating daily. Cholesterol test, urine test done. Shows high bilirubin, LDL levels. How can I treat my symptoms?

Question
urology question

Recently i had blood lab work done. LDL 109. Total Cholesterol 180 HDL 58. The report had 109 flagged as high.
No history of heart issues or high blood pressure. My pressure is always excellent.
My Rubilium was 1.5 which is flagged as high where they show a ratio of 0-1.2. I need to know about being concerned.
I work out regularly and have changed drastically my diet the past six weeks. Also, I notice after reading the report I have been urinating about 6 to 8 times a day. Especially when I sit more than move around it is much more frequent. I started drinking Pedialyte hoping that I am not dehydrating my kidneys. I have had small small cramp pains on side on body and under rib alittle which worries me. My doctor has not called me back to discuss for 3 days. I just don't want to freak out because I am normally healthy. One thing, for a long time I masturbated daily. Please offer your advice.
Posted Sat, 14 Apr 2012 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. Chandan Choudhary 23 hours later
Thanks for posting your query!
There is no reason for you to be worried right now. However, I would advise you to get your serum bilirubin checked again, although I would like to reassure you that it is not related to your urinary complaints.
Your complaint of frequent urination seems to be a result of your anxiety.
However, if you still are unsure, you could get a urine routine examination and ultrasonography of kidney-ureter-bladder region and could revert with the reports.
As I believe that more information helps us evaluate cases better and improves the satisfaction level of both the doctor and the patient, I would request a few more details from you.
I would like to know your age and any other complaints ( both in the past and the present) that you might have.
Masturbation is a normal process and does not cause any harm. It is seen as an expression of sexuality and helps adults reconnect with themselves.
I hope I have answered your query.