Ask a Urologist   »  

Frequent urination and have sore clitoris. Do I have thrush or UTI?

Trying to decide if I have thrush or uti. Peeing more frequently, slthough still a largish amount. My clitoris is sore, I feel need to pee regularly, especially if I have gas and I feel like I have a small.discgarge. Also feel full and pushing sensation
Posted Sun, 24 Feb 2013 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 39 minutes later
Welcome to XXXXXXX
As you rightly suspected, it could be either UTI or pelvic inflammatory disease.
Diagnosis is made by urine analysis for UTI.
PID is diagnosed by clinical pelvic examination by gynecologist.
Both are quite well treatable with antibiotics.
Kindly take medical advice, do urine analysis, get physical examination done, take the right antibiotics and get well son.
Best regards