Frequent stomach bloating, taking Omeprazole. Headache, vomiting. Disease and remedies?

Gastroenterologist, Surgical
I am suffering from stomach bloating very often even after taking pantraprozole/omeprazole daily. It is also related to severe headache sometimes, heavyness in head, sometimes tendency to vomit. Please determine the disease and remadies. I have consulted number of doctors and numerous tests including ECG, endoscopy etc. Heart normal, blood test normal, no sugar but often hepatomegaly and once H. pylorie was determined. These condition is also related to tours and stress. Please suggest a permanent solution
Posted Mon, 24 Sep 2012 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Ketan Vagholkar 45 minutes later
Thanks for writing in.
The symptoms which you have described are suggestive of high lipid levels associated with fatty liver in view of your description of hepatomegaly.
I would suggest the following
1. Regular exercise like walking for 45 minutes.
2. Low fat, high protein, moderate carbohydrate diet.
3. Vitamin B supplements especially B 12.
4. Zinc and chromium supplements for optimal insulin utilisation by the body.
5. Sorbitol with tricholine citrate medications daily in the morning for 6 months.
6. Stop taking antacids.
I hope this answers your querry.
With Regards