Free flow of urine, premature excretion of sperm. Had fracture in spine. Suggest treatment

Dec 2014

I haave problem of free flow of urine and pre mature excreation of sperm, It is due to fracture in spine (L1) in 1999
Please guide me is it cureable and to whome i shuld go for treatment
Posted Fri, 26 Apr 2013 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi 1 hour later
Welcome to XXXXXXX

You had a spinal trauma in L1 in 1999 and presently you have two main issues-
- Problem of free flow of urine
- Premature ejeculation of sperms

I consulted with a Surgeon regarding your problem of urine flow. Most likely with the site of trauma and available urodynamic study it is over flow continence. I would like to know a little more about the problem of urine flow in you. But to avoid this you have to follow following things-
- Try to go to toilet frequently even hourly.
- Void urine in toilet by emptying bladder by manual pressure.
- In night try to void urine before going to bed.
- If you are having pain you can take anticholenergic medicines in consultation of surgeon. As it was a spinal trauma the chances of cure are less but to some extent it can be controlled.

For problem of ejeculation what you can do is-
- Try to divert your attention away from the sexual activity while in intercourse.
- Don't think excessively about the problem of urine as it will potentiate the problem of premature ejecualtion.
- Recently many medicines are reported to be useful in premature ejecualtion like SSRIs especially Dapoxetine. I would advise you to take 2 tablets of Dapoxetine just 2 hours before the intercourse and you will definitely see improvement. These medicines are safe medicines and can be used in SOS basis.

Hope I cleared your doubt, if you have more questions you can ask again in follow up.

Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi, MD
(Consultant Psychiatrist)