Found to have painless lump between testicles and inner leg. What could it be?

I found that I have a lump between my testicle and inner leg. It is not on the testicle and it is closer to the leg. It is not painful. What do you think is that?
Posted Fri, 2 Aug 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Robert Galamaga 1 hour later
Hello and thank you for sending your question.

The most likely cause of what you are feeling is inflammation of a lymph node. This can happen from time to time if your body is exposed to a virus or bacteria. Typically this will slowly resolve over a couple of weeks. I would recommend that you watch this closely for the next two weeks. If the symptoms persist or worsen you will need to see your doctor for a good physical examination and consultation.

Thanks again for sending your question. Please let us know if we can help you with anything else in the future.
Dr Galamaga