Found to be pregnant. Having lower back pains and diarrhea. Had miscarriage. Should I be worried?

May 2013
Hello, I just found out I'm pregnant today, I'm really concerned because I've been having lower back pains and diarrhea. I was pregnant a couple months ago and had a miscarriage. Should I be worried? Please help me
Posted Mon, 22 Jul 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 41 minutes later

You once consult gynecologist and confirm the pregnancy.
Then with her advice you can go for:
-Tablets or sachets containing lactobacillus to decrease the motions.
-Oral rehydration solutions.

If the diarrhea is severe, you may need:
-Intravenous fluids.

For pain you can take analgesics. And as you had previous miscarriage, better to take progesterone supplementation now as a preventive measure with your doctor's advice.

Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries. If you are satisfied with all my answer, please rate the answer after closing the discussion.