Found tiny bump on foreskin. Painless and red. Using clotrimazole. What to do?

I am a 29 year old male. I am a virgin and I also have a negative HSV 1 and 2 IGG test taken one month ago. Today I have found a tiny red bump on my foreskin. It is the size of a pin head and is painless. It is red and does not seem to be fluid filled at all. Obviously these kind of things are alarming though so I just wanted to be safe. I've spent significantly more time outdoors sweating than usual this week including today. Your input in confirming this is nothing to be alarmed about is appreciated. Currently, I have put 1% clotrimazole cream on it. Thanks.
Posted Sat, 17 Aug 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Johny Chacko 1 hour later

What you are having does not look like herpes. It does not look like a fungal infection either.

It looks like inflammation of sweat/sebaceous gland and antibiotic cream like neosporin thrice a day will suffice. Excessive sweating and heat could have contributed to this.

I hope I have allayed your anxiety. Let me know if you need clarifications.