Found sore lump on back. How to remove this?

Dec 2012

Small lump on left middle of my back. Sometimes a little sore. Noticed it about 3 weeks ago. It's not hard and you can move it?
Posted Mon, 18 Mar 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Nsah Bernard 13 minutes later

Welcome and thanks for posting,

Lumps as the one you have described could be as a result of a cyst or lipoma or adenofibroma mostly depending on size, texture, surface area, mobility, color. You need to check if it is growing progressively or it has stopped. Also important to rule out a cold abscess. You need to visit a surgeon for closer look. Maybe an excision biopsy will be required to be sure of the cause. I do not feel it is something you need to be seriously be worried about.

Hope this helps
Dr Nsah