Found severe endometriosis attached to bladder, intestines and ovaries. What are the risks of taking zolodex injection?

I had a laparoscopy a month ago and they found severe endometriosis that has attached to bladder, intestines and ovaries. My doc is suggesting a hysterectomy at the beginning of next year. I had a Zolodex injection on 10/31. I found out this week that and verified through the medical board the my doc had her license revoked then stayed and was on 5 years probation for gross negligence involving a surgery. I would like to interview other doctors. Am i putting myself at risk if I do not get the second Zolodex injection?
Posted Mon, 26 Nov 2012 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 35 minutes later
Zolodex injection is given to suppress the estrogen secretion in the treatment of endometriosis. If you do not take the second injection, your symptoms of endometriosis like pain will be aggravated. There will not be any life threatening problem.
The treatment you have been given is correct and you can continue with it as your doctor has prescribed.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.