Found numbness and tingling in hand. What should I do to get relief?

I noticed my left hand was numb when I went to bed last night. Today my left hand and forearm keeps tingling and my left eye facial area was numb but now the left eye is just twitching the past 3 hours.
Posted Fri, 21 Dec 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Ganesh Sanap 5 hours later
As you are a known case of pulmonary embolism and treatment has been stopped, there is high chance for brain embolism.

Your complaints - numbness in arm, tingling and facial numbness also points towards the possibility of brain pathology. You must consult your physician as soon as possible and be examined and investigated if clinically indicated. MRI may be needed to repeat, but do not avoid for the same.

If you want to discuss further after consultation, then follow up questions are welcome.

Hope I have answered your query.