Ask a Urologist   »  

Found lump on fore skin. When pulled back noticed pus. Remedy?

yeah i have a lump on my foreskin and it has fluid in it im able to pull back the forskin when i do the lump goes too the left of the penis
it does not hurt me im able to pull back can use the restroom fine but when i pulled it back this morning some white puss came out from the head
Posted Sat, 15 Jun 2013 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Omer 3 hours later

I am Dr.Omer and i am here to help you with your query

I have seen the pictures

The pictures show contact dermatitis with swelling which you feel like a lump.

Contact dermatitis of the penis has become more common with the widespread use of latex condoms.

Dermatitis appears as red, pruritic lesions, sometimes with weeping of fluids with red rash ( as in your picture)or fissures. Since it is a allergic reaction to friction there is swelling meaning fluid.

Treatment is with topical corticosteroids and use of nonlatex condoms. Mild OTC corticosteroids can be tried first, with use of middle or high potency prescription preparations as needed.

Just go to ER and discuss what i told , if you can’t go follow the things i told you and it will go away , just don’t worry.

I hope this helps